Posted 10 hours ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Panorama City, CA
Registered Nurse - Post Partum
Position: Registered Nurse
Specialty: Post Partum
13 week Post Partum Registered Nurse travel assignment
Hospital in Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Post Partum Registered Nurse to help them out for 13 weeks.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years experience as an Registered Nurse preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health team members.
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team members.
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports outcomes.
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time if required.
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of supplies.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
I've been traveling with Fusion for over three years and have had nothing but great assignments through them. They have been there for any and everything that was needed to make my job easier. Salude to Fusion.
I have been traveling with Fusion for a year now and I never pass up an opportunity to brag about how amazing this company is! My recruiter is fantastic! He got to know me and my husband on a personal level which helps with assignment suggestions! Because of that personal relationship, we have gone to amazing places all over the country! All the staff members which I have met are incredibly helpful and takes care of my needs! Top notch contacts, pay, destinations, and benefits! I wouldn't dream of traveling with any other company!
I love the team I work with at Fusion. I never have had an issue with pay or benefits. My recruiter has been honest and finds me assignments in the areas I want to be in, and reimburses me for classes I need without question.
I started traveling with Fusion earlier this year, and I have absolutely no regrets! While I work primarily with Chase S. I have to give a big shout out to EVERYONE at Fusion. Everyone I have spoken to has been friendly, helpful, efficient and professional. Every time! If there is a downside to working with Fusion I have yet to find it!
Fusion is a great company to work for. My recruiter Mitch is the best I have worked with. I am on my 3rd assignment with Fusion. They always have been supportive, helpful, understanding and much much more