Posted 11 hours ago
Travel RN - Hospice in Anchorage, AK
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||07:00 - 15:00
The general responsibility of a Hospice Registered Nurse is to provide care for patients whom are suffering from terminal diseases. It is highly important for a Hospice Nurse to be compassionate while also making certain the patient is being provided with the highest quality of care.
As a Hospice RN your responsibilities include:
- Offering companionship and support to the patients and their families, while communicating updates in the patient's condition.
- Ensuring safety precautions and ethical standards are being met during the patient's care.
- Evaluating patients and making instant, critical decisions on appropriate care before calling on the doctor.
- Providing emotional and physical stability when dealing with the challenges of major illnesses, and even death.
One year of experience as a Hospice Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Just finished 1st year with this company. They are great to work for. My recruiter is great. Can't wait to see where the next couple of years takes me.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Nurses PRN continues to go above and beyond our wildest expectations when it comes to the core cause of our mission, and we are forever grateful for them. Their employees participate in events; especially Bowl for Kids' Sake as an entire company, they provide in-kind and financial support, they welcome us in their office with open arms, and last but certainly not least - their employees graciously volunteer their time as mentors to children in our program who need it most.
Nurses PRN is beyond awesome to work for. I can’t begin to say enough good things about how friendly and helpful all of the staff members are, how flexible I can make my work schedule, not to mention the great job that each of you do communicating! Thank you soooo much!
I received last week’s mail today and was floored to open the Amazon gift card sent from the company. Please convey many, many thanks for the thoughtfulness!
NursesPrn has been a fantastic company to work for. I feel like they really care about their nurses and the communication is great. I highly recommend working with them.