Posted 12 hours ago
Travel RN - Home Health in Santa Rosa, CA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Santa Rosa, CA
||07:00 - 15:00
The Home Health Nurse is responsible for providing high qaulity care for the seniors or people who are disabled, in the patientâ€™s home. Home Health RN will typically assist the patient with everyday tasks that they can no longer perform independently.
As a Home Health Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Working with the patient with feeding, taking baths, dressing, and other areas they struggle with.
- Delivering medications and tracking the patient's vitals on a regular basis.
- Provide the patient with exercise and diet plans that align with their current health condition and monitor their daily results.
- Take the patient to and from doctor appointments.
One year of experience as a Home Health Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Just finished 1st year with this company. They are great to work for. My recruiter is great. Can't wait to see where the next couple of years takes me.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Nurses PRN continues to go above and beyond our wildest expectations when it comes to the core cause of our mission, and we are forever grateful for them. Their employees participate in events; especially Bowl for Kids' Sake as an entire company, they provide in-kind and financial support, they welcome us in their office with open arms, and last but certainly not least - their employees graciously volunteer their time as mentors to children in our program who need it most.
Nurses PRN is beyond awesome to work for. I can’t begin to say enough good things about how friendly and helpful all of the staff members are, how flexible I can make my work schedule, not to mention the great job that each of you do communicating! Thank you soooo much!
I received last week’s mail today and was floored to open the Amazon gift card sent from the company. Please convey many, many thanks for the thoughtfulness!
NursesPrn has been a fantastic company to work for. I feel like they really care about their nurses and the communication is great. I highly recommend working with them.