Posted 9 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Days and Nights Available
||Up to $1,750 weekly take-home
||8 week contract
Multiple openings available for Telemetry, Medical Surgical, Float and Step-Down nurses at a hospital facility in Rockford, IL. Opportunity to earn a $1,000 bonus for referring a nurse for these positions!
Job title: Telemetry/Med Surg/Float/Step-Down Nurse
Location: Rockford, IL
Type: 8 week contract
Shift: Days and Nights available
Pay: Up to $1,750 weekly take-home
- Keeping a watchful eye on medication doses and tracking when the patient is due again
- Not only are you helping patients cope with their current state, but you are helping them better understand proper coping mechanisms
- As you know, this is a very delicate time for your patient, so providing emotional support while maintaining a safe and effective treatment plan is vital for patient success
- Active RN license in the state of Illinois
- Must have 1 year of experience in the last 2 years
- Putting your patients' needs first
- No drug use - negative drug screen needed
- Current BLS from American Heart Association
- Weekly pay - to ensure you can go out & enjoy a movie
- Direct deposit - going to the bank is just one extra step for you…
- Dental Insurance - your smile changes lives, let's keep it looking good!
- Life Insurance - morbid, but important to plan!
- Medical Insurance - you get sick too!
- Referral Bonus - we want more people like you, earn money from your awesome friends!
- Renewal Bonus - DON'T LEAVE US!!!!
- 401-K - we promise that someday we want you to retire
- Joint Commission Certified - you are not the only one held to high standards, we are too!
Just finished 1st year with this company. They are great to work for. My recruiter is great. Can't wait to see where the next couple of years takes me.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Nurses PRN continues to go above and beyond our wildest expectations when it comes to the core cause of our mission, and we are forever grateful for them. Their employees participate in events; especially Bowl for Kids' Sake as an entire company, they provide in-kind and financial support, they welcome us in their office with open arms, and last but certainly not least - their employees graciously volunteer their time as mentors to children in our program who need it most.
Nurses PRN is beyond awesome to work for. I can’t begin to say enough good things about how friendly and helpful all of the staff members are, how flexible I can make my work schedule, not to mention the great job that each of you do communicating! Thank you soooo much!
I received last week’s mail today and was floored to open the Amazon gift card sent from the company. Please convey many, many thanks for the thoughtfulness!
NursesPrn has been a fantastic company to work for. I feel like they really care about their nurses and the communication is great. I highly recommend working with them.