Registered Nurse - Ambulatory Care Unit
Position: Registered Nurse
Specialty: Ambulatory Care Unit
13 week Ambulatory Care Unit Registered Nurse travel assignment
Hospital in Ishpeming, MI is looking for a Ambulatory Care Unit Registered Nurse to help them out for 13 weeks.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years experience as an Registered Nurse preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health team members.
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team members.
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports outcomes.
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time if required.
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of supplies.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
I have been working with John Donahue at Fusion for a little
Less than a year now, and have nothing but good things to say! Professional, efficient, and overall pleasant to work with. I would and have recommended Fusion to many other nurses. I feel proud to work for them. By far the best of 5 Travel companies I have worked for.
OR travel nurse
I am not only a travel nurse but I also travel with my family along side me. My recruiter has always got my wants in a position in mind and my family's best interests at heart. I left the travel company after a year and a half due to family health issues but when I was ready to travel again I didn't hesitate to contact my same recruiter and start again. Raquel Pfannenstiel always has my back and my family in mind . Thanks Raquel for all that you do.
Amazing company! I have travel for 5 years now with the last year being at Fusion. My recruiter, Abbey, is the best and is a great asset to me as well as Fusion!
I have to brag about the insurance because I have family insurance and it's affordable. This company is also the only company that offers a week of paid vacation!
Fusion is a great company!!!