Posted 11 hours ago
Travel RN - PACU in El Centro, CA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||El Centro, CA
The Post Anesthetic Care Unit RN is responsible for the care of patients that have just went through anesthesia during a medical procedure. Post Anesthetic Care Unit Nurses take care of all types of patients, from children to adults and play an crucial role in the patient's recovery.
As a PACU Registered nurse your duties consist of:
- Assess the health of the patient and supply medications as necessary.
- Helping patients with personal needs immediately after their medical procedure as they are brought back to consciousness.
- Watch the patient's vitals and ensure that no complications come up.
- Take care of the patients post operation wounds and replace bandages as necessary.
One year of experience as a PACU Registered nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Just finished 1st year with this company. They are great to work for. My recruiter is great. Can't wait to see where the next couple of years takes me.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Nurses PRN continues to go above and beyond our wildest expectations when it comes to the core cause of our mission, and we are forever grateful for them. Their employees participate in events; especially Bowl for Kids' Sake as an entire company, they provide in-kind and financial support, they welcome us in their office with open arms, and last but certainly not least - their employees graciously volunteer their time as mentors to children in our program who need it most.
Nurses PRN is beyond awesome to work for. I can’t begin to say enough good things about how friendly and helpful all of the staff members are, how flexible I can make my work schedule, not to mention the great job that each of you do communicating! Thank you soooo much!
I received last week’s mail today and was floored to open the Amazon gift card sent from the company. Please convey many, many thanks for the thoughtfulness!
NursesPrn has been a fantastic company to work for. I feel like they really care about their nurses and the communication is great. I highly recommend working with them.