The TELE Nurse is responsible for caring for patients that require special monitoring, frequently including patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE RN your duties consist of:
- Distributing prescribed medications and operating life measuring equipment.
- Interpreting data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their family members about their condition.
- Educating patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.