Posted 5 hours ago
Travel RN - CHS Telemetry in Tucson, AZ
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||06:00 - 18:00
The TELE Nurse is responsible for caring for patients that require special monitoring, frequently including patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE RN your duties consist of:
- Distributing prescribed medications and operating life measuring equipment.
- Interpreting data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their family members about their condition.
- Educating patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Just finished 1st year with this company. They are great to work for. My recruiter is great. Can't wait to see where the next couple of years takes me.
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Nurses PRN continues to go above and beyond our wildest expectations when it comes to the core cause of our mission, and we are forever grateful for them. Their employees participate in events; especially Bowl for Kids' Sake as an entire company, they provide in-kind and financial support, they welcome us in their office with open arms, and last but certainly not least - their employees graciously volunteer their time as mentors to children in our program who need it most.
Nurses PRN is beyond awesome to work for. I can’t begin to say enough good things about how friendly and helpful all of the staff members are, how flexible I can make my work schedule, not to mention the great job that each of you do communicating! Thank you soooo much!
I received last week’s mail today and was floored to open the Amazon gift card sent from the company. Please convey many, many thanks for the thoughtfulness!
NursesPrn has been a fantastic company to work for. I feel like they really care about their nurses and the communication is great. I highly recommend working with them.