A PICU RN manages the general care of infants and children who have serious health matters that need constant monitoring. Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RNs play a critical part in addressing any changes in the patient’s condition.
As a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered nurse your duties include
- Distributing medications.
- Doing patient checks.
- Completing appropriate procedures as recommended by the physician.
- Ensuring that the patient’s emotional and physical needs are met.
- Completing physicals and testing for illnesses.
One year of experience as a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.