Endoscopy RNs provide assistance and care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures. Endoscopy Nurse monitor the patient during the procedure and need to have the ability to quickly address situations.
As an Endoscopy Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Helping the physicians by getting the patients ready for their procedures.
- Administering any necessary medications.
- Assessing the patient before being sedated.
- Monitoring the patient while under sedation to identify and treat any problems.
One year of experience as an Endoscopy Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.