The OR Registered Nurse is responsible for aiding surgeons in the OR. OR RNs will prepare the OR and the patient for surgery and make sure that all medical equipment is clean and operating properly.
Operating Room Nurse duties include:
- Evaluating the well being of the patient before, during and after the operation.
- Predict the needs of the surgeons and hand medical instruments and medical supplies to them during procedures.
- Collecting and tracking all items needed for lab work.
One year of experience as an Operating Room Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.