Our Story: Fusion isn’t just a job; it’s a lifestyle. Our actions are rooted in ensuring everyone we touch has a better life. Here, we don’t just work hard and play hard every day; we do it with a purpose. And through it all, we strive to stay humble, stay driven, and stay positive. We’re proud of who we are and where we’re going.We were honored to be named the "Best Staffing Company To Work For" in North America, and it's because of our culture and our employees that helped us win that achievement.
Don't believe us? See why you should join the Fusion family!
Registered Nurse - Neonatal
Position: Registered Nurse
13 week Neonatal Registered Nurse travel assignment
Hospital in Santa Clara, CA is looking for a Neonatal Registered Nurse to help them out for 13 weeks.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years experience as an Registered Nurse preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health team members.
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team members.
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports outcomes.
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time if required.
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of supplies.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
I've been with Fusion for a couple months and am just getting ready to start my second contract. This is my very first experience traveling and so far it has been great! I feel valued as an employee and also as an individual. My recruiter, Julie, sometimes calls me just to check and see how I'm doing with the area and family. It's been a pleasure to work with this company!
Fusion is a great travel company. They are truthful and honest, always available, supportive. I have the best recruiter Kayla Kelly!
I recommend Fusion to all of my friends! I have had only good experiences so far! They helped me take the huge leap from staff nursing to traveling, and since then I’ve been able to triple my salary and gain so much experience!
Great Medical Travel Company
I have been working with a few medical staffing companies and I prefer Fusion. They have been very honest, upfront and have my best interest as the goal for my employment. My recruiter checks in with me often. The pay is very competitive. The insurance and PTO are added benefits. I will continue to work with Fusion in the future.