We currently have a client in Shenandoah, IA looking for an OB/GYN Registered Nurse!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling OB/GYN RN to help care for female patients during pregnancy, labor, and childbirth. Earn up to $47/hour
while making a difference in patient care.Contract Assignment
– 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift:
(OB/GYN RN Benefits)
- Pay up to $47/hour (Depends on Location)
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right OB/GYN RN candidate.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking an OB/GYN RN position in Shenandoah, IA
and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Assist physician with prenatal exams and procedures/screenings
- Collect urine and blood samples
- Assist with pregnancy management
- Teach patients about birth control options
- Perform regular check-ups in a physician’s office
- Conduct mammograms and other screenings
- Assist new mothers and infants during recovery from labor
- All other responsibilities as needed
Contract/Temporary/TravelSalary: $40 - $47/hourLocation: Shenandoah, IA
If You have a Passion for OB/GYN, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Travel OB/GYN Registered Nurse – OB/GYN RN –Traveling OB/GYN Nurse, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier3