Posted 4 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
- 48 (average) Hours x 13 Weeks
- Shift Information: 6:30a – 7p (includes a 30min break)
- Taxable hourly wage: $25 x 40h = $1,000 per week
- Taxable OT wage: $50 x 8h = $400
- Non-Taxable Housing + MI Stipend: $1,057 per week (maximum GSA rate)
- $2,457 - Total Weekly Rate (estimated gross)
- +Day one health/dental/vision/life insurance, healthcare reimbursement account, and 401k!
- +Travel Reimbursement
I have been with Travel Nurses, Inc. just shy of a year. I know they always have my back and best interest in mind which makes traveling with a family at home much easier. They have gone above and beyond in all aspects, I highly recommend!!
I have been traveling with Travel Nurse Source since 2011, I absolutely love this company, I have always been treated with respect, and genuine concern for me. They get me the area I am interested in, the best pay and shift and they are always there when I have needed to reach them. I highly recommend contacting them for your next assignment.
As of 8/2018, I have 6 months travel experience so far working for Travel Nurses, Inc., and 2 years experience working for their parent company as an RN on assignments locally. It is great to work for this agency that is fair, flexible, personable, responsive, and 100% backs me when I need them. Highly recommend.
Been with them for four years and counting. The recruiters are great, and they always try to find you exactly what you’re looking for. They also try to get you the highest rate possible. If you’re doing local or travel, this is the agency to go with.