Additional Information: 09.16: Willing to guarantee 48 hours per week! Actually prefer it!!!
Position Description: Resource Team - Float Pool - RN Med Surg needed to help in various areas, as needed.
12hr Day/Night rotating shifts, with every other weekend on the schedule.
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Care of general medical/surgical, neuro, progressive care cardiac and oncology.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept.
EPIC computerized charting, MAK, Plum pumps, bladder scanners PCA s, wound vacs,bipap, telemetry
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
3years minimum med.surg experience, CVP/PICC/Vas caths, wound care, pain management, CBI, assessment, admission, discharge, care planning.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required.
ND RN licensure, BLS
5. Shift or schedule requirements.
All shifts and weekends, 8/12 hours shifts, including holidays, no call
6. Floating to over units/departments.
Pre-assigned to specific Med/surg units primarily - Oncology, Med Speciality - Behavioral Health, Ortho, Med/Surg, Surg/Trauma, Cardiac, Neuro
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit.
4-5 on days/evenings, 5-6 on nights.
Comments: Will float to all 3 campuses in Fargo and between the different MS units. Expect to work on COVID if needed.
Increased for these assignments.
Hospital Rate: $87.28 day/$90.53 night regular and call back, $97.28 day/$100.53 night OT/Holiday, $8.00 On Call/Standby
Agency Rate: $82.92 day/$86.00 night regular and call back, $92.42 day/$95.50 night OT/Holiday, $7.60 OC/Standby