Additional Information: 09.16: Willing to guarantee 48 hours per week! Actually prefer it!!!
Position Description: 1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Cardiac Monitoring, Vents, Central Lines, Art Lines, Drip titration, Trach cares, Tube Feedings,
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Draeger Vents, Omni pumps, Plum Pumps, Patrol pumps, EVD s, Epic training
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
2-3 years critical care/ICU experience
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
ACLS, BLS, NIHSS and ND or compact state RN license.
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Straight weekends days/nights - 12 hour shifts.
6. Floating to over units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Scheduled between both campuses potentially.
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
2E - 19 bed Unit, 3E - 25 bed unit
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
Primarily 2:1 ratio, occassionally 1:1 and 3:1 based on complexity and acuity of the patient.
9. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
Please see the included documentation for recommendation for general orientation and unit specific orientation
Comments: Will float to all 3 campuses in Fargo and between the different critical care units. Expect to work on COVID if needed.
Increased for these assignments.
Hospital Rate: $91.32 day/$94.57 night regular and call back, $101.32 day/$104.57 night OT/Holiday, $8.00 On Call/Standby
Agency Rate: $86.75 day/$89.84 night regular and call back, $96.25 day/$99.34 night OT/Holiday, $7.60 OC/Standby