Position Description: 1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Critical Care Nursing, OB Nursing (preferred), ER
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Sanford One Charge, Pixis,
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Able to function independently in the ER and function in MS unit with up to 5 patients.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
BLS, ACLS, TNCC, PALS
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
12 hours shifts, weekend and Weekdays. Day and night. Holiday. Possibility of on call.
6. Floating to over units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
May float to OB and Med Surg in course of shift
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
For Med/Surg - typicaly 3 to 4 to one - depending on census and acuity
9. Dress Code:
Sanford Dress Code. Navy Scrubs, no logos, white can be worn under uniform or white lab coat
EPIC Computer training, 1 day of ER training, and 1 day of Med Surg Training
Comments: Would be willing to do straight nights or day/night rotate!!!! Must float to MS
Hospital Rate: $71.32 Days $74.57 Nights regular, $81.32 days/$84.57 nights OT
AP Rate: $67.75 Days $70.84 Nights, 77.25 Days/$80.34 Nights OT