Travel Registered Nurse RN Long Term Care LTC
posted 2 days ago
Skilled Nurses works with complex wound dressings, rehabilitation, tube feedings or rapidly changing health status. A number of patients may have a health status that changes quickly.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage:
Number of overall jobs, relationships w/ travelers and competitive wages
Health Insurance Provided:
Professional Liability Insurance:
Coverage Between Assignments:
Flexible Payment Options:
Pay for Physical Exams:
Pay for Drug Testing:
Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:
Rental Car or Stipend:
Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment: