Happy Travelers start here. Traveler-first means you get full control of your healthcare career so you can create the travel lifestyle you love (and deserve).
The process to unknowns known begins now. At Fusion, it’s our mission to improve the lives of everyone we touch by sticking to our core values; Humble, Driven, & Positive Attitude. We’re proud of who we are and where we're going!
Ready to be part of the Fusion family? See why you should join!
Registered Nurse - Pediatric Emergency Room
Position: Registered Nurse
Specialty: Pediatric Emergency Room
13 week Pediatric Emergency Room Registered Nurse travel assignment
Client in Akron, OH is looking for a Pediatric Emergency Room Registered Nurse to help them out for 13 weeks.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1560 hours
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU's
- One to three years experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), pushing, pulling, bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health team members.
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team members.
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports outcomes.
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time if required.
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of supplies.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**