RN - ER in Astoria
posted 1 week ago
Premier is searching for an Ambassador of Healthcare like you!
Premier Medical Staffing Services is a company that prides itself in our core values of Personal Attention, Relationships, Empathy, More, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. Are you a compassionate staff member that is resilient, committed and has the desire to provide the highest level of care while being a true champion of our values? We are dedicated and determined to finding what`s right for you. Now is your chance to become a member of our team!
Military Veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and Military Spouses are encouraged to apply.
Essentials for Employment
- Possess strong commitment to patient care and patient health
- Unrestricted State License or Certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Unrestricted physical for lifting, pushing, pulling
- Compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- CPR Certification with the American Heart Association or equivalent approved by Premier
- ACLS required with the American Heart Association for high acuity specialties
Fast Track to Your Next Adventure!
- Supply 2 responsive supervisory references
- Resume detailing 7 year work history
- Physical completed within last 8 months
- PPD with in last 8 months
- MMR Titer or Record of 2 Immunizations
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salaries and Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Personal Career Consultant
- CEU Program after 1040 hours worked
- Clinical Support Resources
- Emergency 24-Hour On-Call Support
- Day 1 Health Insurance - Ask Recruiter about Eligibility
- Dental and Retirement program
- We understand your jokes!
Visit our employee benefits page
Have you visited our YouTube channel? We highlight healthcare job openings and an insider look into our company. Watch and subscribe!