Travel Nurse Corrections
About the Assignment
Specialty: RN- Corrections
Locations: Vienna, IL
Duration: 8 wk
Start Date: ASAP
- Assesses plans and delivers nursing care to inmates
- Coordinates multiple medical services for diagnostic and treatment as directed by the Medical Director, Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
- Enter housing units to pass medications or other medical items and to conduct medical screening when necessary.
- Assist in minor medical or surgical procedures.
- Assist in screening of emergencies for necessity and priority for referral to physician or mid- level providers and conduct daily sick call screening
- Check and change dressings as required or as ordered
- Maintain working knowledge of pharmacology including drug reaction/overdose.
- Maintain working knowledge of therapeutic diets and nutrition and implement as per orders.
- Maintain working knowledge of social and behavioral sciences, particularly as applied to the Correctional setting.
- Be capable of giving CPR instructions and ability to take charge in a CPR emergency.
- 1-2 years of recent experience
- BLS certification
- CPR trained
- Active State nursing license
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
All Medical Personnel's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||The Best Recruiters|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Professional Liability Insurance|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options|
|Rental Car or Stipend|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
All Medical Personnel