Travel Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical MS Telemetry
posted 1 day ago
LAS VEGAS, NV
A Telemetry Nurse monitors patient’s vital signs with an electrocardiogram or other life sign-measuring device. They usually provide care to patients with gastrointestinal diseases, heart failure, diabetes, and other acute diagnoses. Most often they work in hospitals or other clinical facilities.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage:
Number of overall jobs, relationships w/ travelers and competitive wages
Health Insurance Provided:
Professional Liability Insurance:
Coverage Between Assignments:
Flexible Payment Options:
Pay for Physical Exams:
Pay for Drug Testing:
Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:
Rental Car or Stipend:
Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment: