Training and Educational LVN
About the Assignment
Need profiles by 9/22
One year Contract
15301 WARREN SHINGLE DR
BEALE AFB, CA 95903
Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day to be worked between the hours of 0700-1700, depending on the needs of the clinic, with a one hour uncompensated lunch to be taken between the hours of 1100-1300.
• Degree/Education: Certificate. Graduate from an accredited community
college, junior college, college, university, or vocational nursing program
approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the
following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the
applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Certified ARC BLS
HCP instructor or be able to become an instructor through the MTFs program.
• Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a
practical or vocational nurse.
HCW Duties: The duties for the HCW are as follows:
• Fully capable to collect, compile, edit, analyze, and present data with the use of
Power Point, Excel, and Word documents.
• Knowledge in development, implementation, interpretation, and short- and
long-term tracking of surveys, critiques, programs, and training databases.
• Technical assistant/advisor to working groups planning and preparing
presentations for meetings, briefings, or conferences. Skilled ability in
teamwork, software use, and oral communication required.
• Ability to compose correspondence from draft to final version, both electronic
and hard copy.
• English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and
format to prepare and edits written correspondence, reports and presentations.
• General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, excellent communications and
customer service skills.
• Assist the MTF Education and Training (E&T) Director in the following:
o Promotion of clinical competency, currency, and professional development
of all medical Air Force Specialty Codes within the Medical Group.
o Staying abreast of Human Resource elements and regulatory agency
standards for compliance with TJC, AAAHC, and HIS requirements.
o Assessment of MDG systemic and focused training needs. Guiding the
MTF staff implement and complete all training needs.
o Orienting new MTF personnel.
Synergy Staffing Inc's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Differentiation, Innovation, Values|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Professional Liability Insurance|
|Flexible Payment Options|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Synergy Staffing Inc