Travel Nurse RN - Neonatal - $3,668 per week in Torrance, CA
NICU - Registered Nurse - Variable
GQR Healthcare is seeking a travel NICU RN for a travel nursing job in Torrence, CA.
Job Description & Requirements
- Estimated Salary: $3,668/week (includes taxable pay and non-taxable stipend)
- Specialty: NICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/11/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week, candidate needs to be flexible
- Shift: 12 hours, Variable
- On Call requirements: No
- Employment Type: Travel
- Certifications Required: AHA, BLS, PALS, ACLS, MAB and Fire Card required
- Client requires MAB for this position
- License: Active CA RN License
- Two years of experience in specialty required
- Travel experience preferred, however not required
Apply now and a GQR consultant will be in touch with you!
About GQR Healthcare
GQR’s Healthcare team specializes in connecting experts within the industry to highly skilled healthcare professionals across the US market.
In the competitive healthcare market, we recognize that the industry’s common goals of improved quality of care and patient outcomes are wholly reliant upon the professionals directly supporting these initiatives. Leveraging our extensive candidate network, we deliver continuity of care for the communities our partners serve to ensure the patient experience is of the highest quality.
Through deep market specialization and a unique approach to talent acquisition, GQR Healthcare provides an unparalleled and personalized experience across all medical specialties in nursing and within diverse healthcare platforms across the industry.
GQR Global Markets's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Industry leading pay, dedicated recruiters|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Professional Liability Insurance|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|