Travel Nurse RN - Dialysis in Waynesboro, GA
Dialysis travel RN needed in Waynesboro, Georgia
- Cynet Health dialysis nurses are expected to provide care and support for patients suffering from acute and chronic renal (kidney) failure.
- They assist pre-during and post dialysis procedures, following physician’s legal orders.
- Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor of contracted medical facility.
- Cynet Health Account Manager
- Cynet Health Director of Nursing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dialysis Nurses is expected to provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Dialysis Nurses include (but are not limited to):
- Able to prime dialyzer and bloodlines.
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Readies dialysis equipment
- Oversees the dialysis treatment from start to finish.
- Cannulated patient’s accesses.
- Demonstrates the ability to remove femoral sheathes & administer medications, including thrombolytic.
- Cleans and dresses permanent and temporary catheters.
- Monitors patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information.
- Identifies irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members e.g. Charge RN, Physicians.
- Secures/draws blood works, and basic interpretation of results.
- Teach patients and significant others how to manage their illness, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication, if needed.
- Maintains medical inventory and restocking of supplies needed.
- Provides pre- and post-procedure care to patients within the dialysis Unit.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the state licensing board
- Minimum of two (2) year dialysis experience
- Ability to lift twenty (20) pounds. Moving, lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to fifty (50) pounds, as well as assist with weights of more than one-hundred (100) pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Fine motor skills
- Visual acuity
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - Dialysis - $1,720 per week in Tucson, AZ - Highly skilled Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients suffering from conditions of the kidney including acute or chronic kidney failure are needed for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area hospital. You'll experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months Dialysis experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Dialysis - $1,568 to $1,739 per week in Tucson, AZ - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Dialysis - $1,994 per week in Troy, NY - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 4 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Dialysis - $2,422 per week in Concord, CA - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.