Travel Nurse RN - ER/Trauma in Albany, GA
ER travel RN needed in Albany, Georgia
- ER nurses provide care for patients from various types of illness or trauma requiring emergency attention and must be able to recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions.
- RN ER cares for people who are sick, injured, convalescent or disabled.
- Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy.
- Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing.
- The nature of the direction and supervision required for this position varies by State and job setting.
- Reports to: Unit supervisor of contracted medical facility. Cynet Health Director of Nursing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects current symptoms, detailed patient history and then consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Performs triage, while considering both physical and psychosocial elements
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Records patients’ current vital signs.
- Works directly under physicians, assisting them during exams, diagnostic testing and treatments
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Provides IV therapy.
- Cleans and bandages wounds.
- Provides basic, bedside care.
- Maintains proper supplies and appropriate medical equipment to care for patients.
- Reports any suspected abuse to the appropriate agencies.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation, as well as provides referrals to other healthcare professionals for follow-up treatment
- Displays professionalism while completing multiple urgent tasks in a timely manner
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current licensure in state practicing in good standing in the state of practice.
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital experience in the ER.
- Evidence of current BLS, ACLS and PALS credential mandatory.
- Additionally, the RN may have professional certifications, including but not limited to RNBC-MS, RNBC-GERI, RNC-MS, RNC-GERI, OCN, ONC, CURN, CRRN, CPDN, CORLN, CNN, ACRN, CGRN, CHN, or CPDN
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - ER/Trauma - $2,250 per week in Rockville, MD - A challenging but rewarding position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients undergoing life-threatening trauma or illnesses for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art hospital. You'll experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006. Our commitment to nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that started 10 years ago and have continued to this day. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months ER experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ER/Trauma - $1,889 to $2,094 per week in Peterborough, NH - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 2 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ER/Trauma - $2,281 per week in Cody, WY - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 4 Weeks
Duration: 16 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ER/Trauma - $2,306 per week in Plattsburgh, NY - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.