Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,782 per week in Edison, NJ
CCU travel RN needed in Edison, New Jersey
- A RN - CCU provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in the critical/coronary care unit.
- Performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Critical care nurses can be found working in a wide variety of environments and specialties, such as general intensive care units, medical intensive care units, surgical intensive care units, trauma intensive care units, coronary care units, cardiothoracic intensive care units, burns unit, paediatrics and some trauma center emergency departments.
RN ICU Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to critically ill patients in the ICU.
- Additionally, Staff Nurse - RN - CCU typically requires a bachelor`s degree in nursing.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires a valid state RN license.
- Staff Nurse - RN - CCU's years of experience requirement may be unspecified.
- Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is the main requirement.
- Documents nursing interventions and patient response according to hospital policy.
- Evaluates effectiveness of nursing interventions and methods of implementation.
- Practices within the limits of the state's Nurse Practice Act and health care facility and nursing administrative policies.
- Supervises ancillary personnel in their performance of assigned job-related duties.
- Ensures patient confidentiality and the rights of the patient.
- Maintains and updates skills needed for excellence in patient care.
- Being a Staff Nurse - RN - CCU assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and
- monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Observes patients' progress, records observations in patient medical record, and updates attending physician directly when necessary.
- Nutritional support, including enteral and parenteral nutritional management and monitoring of metabolic function Complex wound care, utilizing techniques to promote wound healing.
- Caring for the psychosocial needs of the critically ill patient and family.
- A critical care nurse provides specialized care to patients in the intensive care units of a hospital that treat the most severely ill or injured patients, caring for the daily needs of those who are the most vulnerable.
- To perform effectively in this position, critical care professionals require specialized training.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with current licensure in state practicing in good standing in the state of practice
- Evidence of current BLS and ACLS credential mandatory.
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital experience.
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,480 per week in Winona, MN - We're hiring a highly skilled Registered Nurse experienced in responding to life-saving situations of seriously ill patients that require immediate and continuous attention for a 13 week contract assignment at an area state-of-the-art hospital. You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious culture at Jackson where we’ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Start: 3 Weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $1,801 to $1,984 per week in Cleveland, OH - Job Description & Requirements Registered Nurse – Intensive Care - ICU - Travel - (ICU RN) StartDate: 12/31/2023 Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1801.00 - $1984.00 This outstanding unit is looking for the right RN to join their team of compassionate and driven health care professionals. Join this highly motivated team of caregivers and enjoy a challenging and welcoming environment based on optimal patient care. Required Qualifications Ohio/Compact license in hand 2 years of experience minimum 2 Professional References within the last 2 years Preferred Qualifications Previous travel Facility Location Sprawling for 50 miles along the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland has developed into a gleaming model of urban rejuvenation. Once the industrial hub of the heartland, this forward-thinking city now boasts glass towers and contemporary high-rises, modern museums, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and many cutting-edge health care facilities. Job Benefits At AMN Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer: * Competitive pay rates * Free, quality, private housing * Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) and Flex Spending * Life Insurance * Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage * Free Continuing Education * Refer a friend and earn extra cash! About the Company At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable. Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
Start: 4 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,047 to $2,269 per week in Jamestown, ND - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 3 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $1,972 per week in Bullhead City, AZ - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 4 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,496 per week in South Weymouth, MA - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.