Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,090 per week in Akron, OH
Tele travel RN needed in Akron, Ohio
- Nurses care for people who are sick, injured, convalescent or disabled.
- Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy.
- Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing.
- The nature of the direction and supervision required for this position varies by State and job setting.
- Telemetry Nurses provide care by connecting patients to machines that measure heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood-oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- These machines then send data to computer screens for nurses to monitor.
- Telemetry Nurses read and interpret the data to better determine patientcare.
- Facility’s onsite Nurse Manager/Supervisor of assigned TelemetryUnit.
- Cynet Health Account Manager and Director of Nursing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and recordsprescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding
- The administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets andrecords electronic displays. Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies appropriate medical team members.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipmentshows adverse symptomatology. Provides basic, bedside care.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician.
- Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, byexplaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current licensure in state practicingin good standing in the state of practice
- Evidence of minimum two years of current hospital experience.
- Evidence of current BLS and ACLS credentials mandatory
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,440 per week in Lexington, KY - Enjoy a new, rewarding position if you're a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients in need of treatment for general medical conditions or surgical procedures in a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art area hospital. Experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months TELE experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $1,798 to $1,982 per week in New York, NY - Job Description & Requirements Registered Nurse – Telemetry - Travel - (Tele RN) StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D/E/N Pay Rate: $1798.00 - $1982.00 As a valued member of the Telemetry (Tele) RN team, you will care for patients with a wide range of conditions including complex cases. This unit constantly monitors blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level and cardiac electrical activity of patients on the unit, utilizing specialized equipment. RN’s will mainly care for patients recovering from heart conditions or cardiac surgery. The right candidate for this role will have the opportunity to work in a professionally challenging, positive and innovative Telemetry work environment at this highly regarded facility. Required Qualifications 2+ years experience 1. Current NY RN license (#/expiration) 2. BLS, ACLS 3. 1 year travel experience Preferred Qualifications 1. EPIC 2. BSN Facility Location From Times Square to Greenwich Village to the Upper East Side, “the city that never sleeps” is the top destination for healthcare professionals in search of non-stop action and rewarding assignments in the heart of the city. Whether strolling through Central Park, shopping on Fifth Avenue or watching a Broadway show, New York City offers unforgettable sights, sounds and experiences at every turn! If you want to enjoy a more relaxed pace, you can take an assignment on Long Island. Rich in history, graced with sweeping sandy beaches and natural beauty, yet within easy commute of the bright lights and big action of New York City, Long Island beckons with its rugged coastline, forests, historic sites and charming seaside villages. Job Benefits At AMN Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer: * Competitive pay rates * Free, quality, private housing * Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) and Flex Spending * Life Insurance * Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage * Free Continuing Education * Refer a friend and earn extra cash! About the Company At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable. Telemetry nurse, telemetry, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, hospital, medical, healthcare, health care, patient care, tele RN
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $1,732 to $1,920 per week in Philadelphia, PA - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 5 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,048 per week in Santa Monica, CA - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 5 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $2,037 per week in Seattle, WA - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.