Travel Nurse RN - OB/GYN in Bethel, AK
OB / GYN travel RN needed in Bethel, Alaska
- The O.B. Staff Nurse will provide quality nursing care for maternal and newborn patients and will work with other professional staff to provide services that reflect the caring philosophy of the hospital.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes initial nursing histories, assesses patients` conditions, and develops individual plans of care for patients assigned to the unit. Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcome, consults with other specialists and adjusts nursing care processes as indicated to ensure optimal patient care.
- Accurately administers medications and performs procedures that cannot be delegated such as assessing labor progression, managing induction of labor and cervical ripening, and dealing competently with medical emergencies including prolapsed cord, breech delivery, postpartum hemorrhage, precipitous delivery, uterine rupture, management of meconium, abruptio placenta, placenta previa. Performs fetal heart monitoring and makes assessment of labor progress using the Friedman labor curve.
- Works with neonatal unit to care for preterm infants and other infants with special problems.
- Teaches and supervises the proper performance of nursing acts that have been delegated to others and monitors nursing care of other health care team members.
- Promotes patient/client education and involves the patient and significant others in implementation of health goals.
- Understands and adheres to JCAHO standards as they apply to the nursing profession.
- Participates in fire, safety, disaster, and infection control educational programs and exercises.
- Participates in specific patient quality assessment activities including chart reviews.
- Complies with certification/recertification requirements of the position and attends continuing education courses to remain current in the field.
- Demonstrated competency in the care of the antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum patients and their newborns.
- Ability to act independently and make decisions under stress.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to handle emergency and crisis situations.
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - OB/GYN - $2,350 per week in Memphis, MO - Jackson is hiring Registered Nurses with experience managing the care of women during pregnancy and childbirth for a 13 week contract assignment at a reputable area hospital. You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006. Our commitment to nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that started 10 years ago and have continued to this day. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months OB/PP experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - OB/GYN - $1,807 to $2,003 per week in Decatur, IL - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - OB/GYN - $2,062 per week in Winston Salem, NC - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!