Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,129 per week in Detroit, MI
ICU travel RN needed in Detroit, Michigan
- A Registered Nurse provides professional nursing services and patient care in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings.
- A Registered Nurse follows established nursing process, including patient
- assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention and evaluation. A Registered Nurse ensures adherence to hospital or department nurse procedures, standards and practices.
- Intensive Care Unit Nurses, also known as ICU nurses, are registered nurses who specialize in caring for patients with complex, serious illnesses or injuries that require close monitoring.
RN ICU Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to critically ill patients in the ICU.
- Keeps all his/her patients under close observation and administers prescribed medications and treatments.
- Provides assistance to the doctor or other medical personnel in the assessment of patients and delivery of treatments, such as dressing wounds, and monitors the life support equipment that patients use.
- Provides the patient’s family with support as well as education on how to give care to an invalid.
- Carries out both physical assessments of patients upon admission to the hospital.
- An ICU nurse should also be able to give direction and guidance to other licensed nurses and nursing assistants in the ICU wing.
- Be able to draw blood from both a central and arterial line, as well as give medication.
- Responsible for assigning duties within the ICU and monitoring the telemetry
- Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility`s guidelines.
- Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
- Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
- Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
- Documents nursing interventions and patient response according to hospital policy.
- Evaluates effectiveness of nursing interventions and methods of implementation.
- Practices within the limits of the state's Nurse Practice Act and health care facility and nursing administrative policies.
- Supervises ancillary personnel in their performance of assigned job-related duties.
- Ensures patient confidentiality and the rights of the patient.
- Maintains and updates skills needed for excellence in patient care.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with current licensure in state practicing in good standing in the state of practice
- Evidence of current BLS and ACLS credential mandatory.
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital experience.
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,260 per week in Creve Coeur, MO - We're hiring a highly skilled Registered Nurse experienced in responding to life-saving situations of seriously ill patients that require immediate and continuous attention for a 13 week contract assignment at an area state-of-the-art hospital. You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious culture at Jackson where we’ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Start: 1 Weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $1,857 to $2,047 per week in Fort Wayne, IN - Job Description & Requirements Registered Nurse – Intensive Care - ICU - Travel - (ICU RN) StartDate: 12/18/2023 Available Shifts: 12 E Pay Rate: $1857.00 - $2047.00 - 396 bed tertiary care facility located in Indiana's second-largest city. Fort Wayne is a three-time All American City Award winner, consistently cited for high quality of life, low cost of living and warm Hoosier Hospitality. - Build your resume at our Level 2 Adult & Pediatric Trauma center, northern Indiana's only heart and kidney transplant programs, an accredited bariatric surgery center, an accredited and commended community hospital cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center. Required Qualifications Years of Experience: 2. - Minimum of 2 years IN or Compact RN License (#/expiration) - ACLS, BLS SSN/DOB and current reference required to send Preferred Qualifications - Current IN license About the Facility This 396-bed tertiary care facility, features Level II verified adult and pediatric trauma centers and an accredited cancer care program. In addition, this facility has achieved advanced certification from The Joint Commission for ventricular assist devices and was the first hospital in northern Indiana to perform transcatheter aortic valve replacement. Facility Location Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events. The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well. Job Benefits At AMN Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer: * Competitive pay rates * Free, quality, private housing * Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) and Flex Spending * Life Insurance * Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage * Free Continuing Education * Refer a friend and earn extra cash! About the Company At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable. Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,343 to $2,598 per week in Crescent City, CA - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 4 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,022 per week in Columbus, OH - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 3 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,468 per week in Rochester, NY - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.