Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $1,918 per week in Bristol, TN
ICU travel RN needed in Bristol, Tennessee
- A Registered Nurse provides professional nursing services and patient care in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings.
- A Registered Nurse follows established nursing process, including patient
- assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention and evaluation. A Registered Nurse ensures adherence to hospital or department nurse procedures, standards and practices.
- Intensive Care Unit Nurses, also known as ICU nurses, are registered nurses who specialize in caring for patients with complex, serious illnesses or injuries that require close monitoring.
RN ICU Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to critically ill patients in the ICU.
- Keeps all his/her patients under close observation and administers prescribed medications and treatments.
- Provides assistance to the doctor or other medical personnel in the assessment of patients and delivery of treatments, such as dressing wounds, and monitors the life support equipment that patients use.
- Provides the patient’s family with support as well as education on how to give care to an invalid.
- Carries out both physical assessments of patients upon admission to the hospital.
- An ICU nurse should also be able to give direction and guidance to other licensed nurses and nursing assistants in the ICU wing.
- Be able to draw blood from both a central and arterial line, as well as give medication.
- Responsible for assigning duties within the ICU and monitoring the telemetry
- Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility`s guidelines.
- Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
- Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
- Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
- Documents nursing interventions and patient response according to hospital policy.
- Evaluates effectiveness of nursing interventions and methods of implementation.
- Practices within the limits of the state's Nurse Practice Act and health care facility and nursing administrative policies.
- Supervises ancillary personnel in their performance of assigned job-related duties.
- Ensures patient confidentiality and the rights of the patient.
- Maintains and updates skills needed for excellence in patient care.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, with current licensure in state practicing in good standing in the state of practice
- Evidence of current BLS and ACLS credential mandatory.
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital experience.
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care in Durant, OK - We're hiring a highly skilled Registered Nurse experienced in responding to life-saving situations of seriously ill patients that require immediate and continuous attention for a 13 week contract assignment at an area state-of-the-art hospital. You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious culture at Jackson where we’ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,152 to $2,372 per week in Kenansville, NC - Job Description & Requirements Registered Nurse – Intensive Care - ICU - Travel - (ICU RN) StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $2152.00 - $2372.00 These are to float between Vidant Medical Center and Vidant Duplin but mainly will work at Vidant Duplin. Required Qualifications **float between Vidant Medical Center and Vidant Duplin** NC or compact lic COVID MANDATE 80 mile radius Travel exp Preferred Qualifications EPIC Job Benefits At AMN Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer: * Competitive pay rates * Free, quality, private housing * Medical, Dental, Vision * 401(k) and Flex Spending * Life Insurance * Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage * Free Continuing Education * Refer a friend and earn extra cash! About the Company At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable. Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
Start: 3 Weeks
Duration: 16 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,099 to $2,327 per week in Plattsburgh, NY - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 3 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,038 per week in Petaluma, CA - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 3 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care - $2,404 per week in Petaluma, CA - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
Start: 3 Weeks
Shift: Flex - 3 x 12 hours
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - ICU/Critical Care in Fargo, ND - Alliant has a new Direct opportunity for a ICU- Intensive Care Unit, Float Pool RN- Registered Nurse in Fargo, ND! Details: * RN- Registered Nurse- ICU- Intensive Care Unit, Float Pool * Fargo, ND * Shift: 3x12 * Inquire for Details on this employer's salary/income range for your experience level. Requirements: * Current Resume * Graduate of a RN- Registered Nurse education program as applicable. * Current active and unrestricted RN- Registered Nurse license in ND as applicable. Benefits of this direct employer can be discussed, just give us a call or email to inquire for more! Alliant supports the experienced RN- Registered Nurse or if you are just entering the field and/or the traveling industry, our market knowledge and insights can make a huge difference to your career and income! Job Reference # 20-203579. For more information please call (712) 794-7939 or apply here for immediate next steps! RN- Registered Nurse, ICU- Intensive Care Unit, Float Pool,ND,Direct #travelAlliantPR