Travel Nurse RN - Long-Term Care - $2,116 per week in Lewiston, ME
LTC travel RN needed in Lewiston, Maine
- While the duties required of long-term care nurses depend on the type of healthcare facility and specific patient needs, these RNs spend much of their workday coordinating and assessing patient care. They partner with an entire team of professionals, including doctors, social workers, physical therapists, and case managers, to provide a comprehensive plan to deliver quality care for their patients.
- Long-term care nurses perform routine procedures such as recording vital signs and administering medications while also providing specialized treatments for progressive and chronic conditions. These nurses also provide educational and emotional assistance to patients and family members.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement comprehensive patient care plans with medical and clinical staff
- Administer medications, perform vital sign checks and medical procedures, and provide therapeutic treatments such as range-of-motion exercises and massage
- Operate medical equipment, monitor and assess patient status, and record patient information in medical records
- Assist patients with daily tasks such as bathing and dressing
- Offer education, emotional support, and guidance for patients, families, and caregivers
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Start: 3 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Long-Term Care - $1,508 to $1,672 per week in Pelham, GA - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 4 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Long-Term Care - $806 per week in Albuquerque, NM - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 4 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Long-Term Care - $2,157 per week in Spokane, WA - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.