Travel Nurse RN - Labor/Delivery - $2,386 per week in Williston, ND
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care departments.
- Communicates with physicians, nurses and other staff about patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies, and symptomatology.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in patient’s condition.
- Additionally, is cross-trained to perform general nursing duties in other departments.
- On site Supervisor or Manager of contracted medical facility.
- Cynet Healthstaff Director of Nursing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sits with and monitors patient throughout (before/during/after) the labor
- Monitors contractions and helps patient with breathing techniques
- Performs basic IV and central line skills
- Performs phlebotomy skills
- Knowledge of hemodynamics
- Administers pain medication as ordered; administers other meds to address specific
- medical conditions,such as hypertension and diabetes
- Takes and records patient’s vital signs, ascertains if problematic
- Reads fetal monitor & ascertains if there is a problem with baby’s heart rate
- Identifies & manages life-sustaining physiological functions in unstable patients
- Checks patient’s cervix periodically to monitor progression/lack of dilation
- Ensures patient’s bed is kept dry & clean; cleans up bodily fluids expelled before & after the birthing process
- Contacts anesthesia when/if patient is ready for epidural; contacts delivering physician at appropriate time, ascertains proper time
- Cares for patients on Pitocin, MgSO4 & continuous lumbar epidural
- Ensures patient is in proper position for delivery & all monitoring equipment is functioning properly
- Aids doctor with drapes, gloves, gowns, etc.; hands doctor delivery instruments as needed during birthing process
- Encourages patient to push at proper time(s)
- Records time of birth
- Immediate care of newborn (clean, weigh, etc.)
- Gives Apgar scores
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
- Minimum of one (1) year Labor & Delivery (L/D) experience
- Cognitive skills as related to the position
- Ability to lift twenty (20) pounds. Moving, lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to fifty
- (50) pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
- Ability to bend, lean and stoop without hindrance; full range of body motion
- Fine motor skills
- Visual acuity; normal range of hearing
Required for Onboarding
- Core Competency
- Dietician Nutritionist
Cynet Health's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||We pay it like we mean it. Seriously|
|Health Insurance Provided||Details|
|First-Day Health Insurance||Details|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Travel Nurse RN - Labor/Delivery - $2,240 per week in Cortez, CO - We're excited to offer a rewarding opportunity for Registered Nurses experienced at caring for mothers in labor and delivery or maternity units for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area hospital. Join us and you'll experience an incredibly supportive team where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006. Our commitment to nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that began 10 years ago and have continued to this day. JNP nurses benefit from our exclusive partnership with NurseWallet for a secure and simplified view into their take home pay, which can be paid out to them the same day they work a shift! The app also enables you to create financial plans for their earnings and take advantage of other robust banking and investment offerings, as well as manage financials around student loans. Minimum Requirements: * Current state license in good standing with State License Board. * 12 months LDRP experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years. * At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS). * Medical Records. Benefits & Perks We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day. * Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan * 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email * Competitive Referral Bonuses * 100% Paid Housing Available * Travel & License Reimbursement * Free JNP exclusive access to the NurseWallet app Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. _ EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates. _
Jackson Nurse Professionals
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Labor/Delivery - $1,640 to $1,819 per week in Forrest City, AR - Ready to start your next travel adventure? LRS Healthcare offers a full benefits package, 24/7 support, and a responsive, traveler-first culture. What are you waiting for? Apply today! Qualifications: * 2 year of recent experience in area of specialty preferred * Valid license and/or certification in state of practice, if applicable * Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of professionalism during stressful times * Valid Driver's License * Background and drug screen Benefits: * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Customized Housing Options * Life and Disability Insurance * 401(k) with Employer Match * Certification & Licensure Reimbursement * Generous Referral Bonus Program * Weekly Direct Deposit * 24/7/365 Support Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Start: 1 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Labor/Delivery - $2,133 per week in Cortez, CO - Coast Medical Service is a nationwide travel nursing & allied healthcare staffing agency dedicated to providing an elite traveler experience for the experienced or first-time traveler. Coast is featured on Blue Pipes' 2023 Best Travel Agencies and named a 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm & 2023 First Half Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm by Great Recruiters. Please note that pay rate may differ for locally based candidates. Please apply here or contact a recruiter directly to learn more about this position & the facility, and/or explore others that may be of interest to you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Coast Medical Service
Start: 4 Weeks
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - Labor/Delivery - $2,647 per week in Klamath Falls, OR - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.