Travel Nurse RN - LTAC in Phoenix, AZ
RN (Registered Nurse)
Details: Must Have 2+ Years of recent Acute experience.
Discipline: Registered Nurse
Start Date: 2023-12-04
Duration: 13 Weeks
Shift: 12 Hours Overnight shift.
Hours Per Week: 36 Hours
Employment Type: Contract
Six things that won’t happen if you apply to this job:
- You won’t have to guess what the downsides are. We’ll tell you up front.
- You won’t show up on day 1 and find out this is not what you signed up for.
- We won't leave your phone call ringing when it's inconvenient. Business hours for you are business hours for us.
- You won’t get shuffled to some customer service rep when a problem pops up.
- If we screw up something in securing your placement, we'll own it. That means it's on us to make it right.
- You won’t figure out your credentials alone. Our credentialing experts will walk you through it step by step.
We've talked to thousands of travel nurses like you. We know you want good pay. You want to choose when you work. But the one thing nurse after nurse has said they want and don't have is someone in their corner.
There's a lot in this business that’s messed up. We’re trying to be the people that fix it. You and every nurse with the guts to travel deserve it.
We've worked hard for you to enjoy some one-of-a-kind benefits you'll not likely find anywhere else, because they benefit you more than they benefit us:
- Our early pay program
- Student loan reimbursement
- Free well-being tele-visits with a psychologist
Care Team Solutions's Benefits
|3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage||Best. Support. Period.|
|Health Insurance Provided|
|First-Day Health Insurance|
|Professional Liability Insurance|
|Coverage Between Assignments|
|Flexible Payment Options||Details|
|Pay for Physical Exams|
|Pay for Drug Testing|
|Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment|
Browse Other Jobs
Duration: 13 weeks
Travel Nurse RN - LTAC - $2,164 per week in Bradford, MA - About Stability Healthcare At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter. We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach. Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice. Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.