Posted 10 days ago
CVOR RN Needed For A 13 Week Contract
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||New York, NY
||Days and Nights Available
Skyline Med Staff is looking for some of the most talented nurses in the industry to fill 13 week and longer contract assignments. Skyline Med Staff offers one of the best competitive pay packages in the industry as well as unparalleled customer service.
We live by one simple rule….. “Treat people the way that THEY want to be treated.” Apply or give us a call today and let us show you what it truly feels like to be appreciated by one of the fastest growing staffing firms in the U.S.
- Current state license or compact license for the state the position is located in
- 1+ years of recent acute care experience in the specialty you are applying for
- BLS required for all positions, some contracts will require additional certifications
- 24/7 access to your recruiter
- License and certification reimbursement if needed
- Travel reimbursement to and from assignments
- Referral Bonuses
- Easy to understand pay packages
- Tax free housing stipends paid weekly or Company provided furnished housing
- Tax free per diem paid weekly
- Guaranteed Hours on most assignments
Kelsey and Brannen were always available for any questions that came up with my first travel experience. They checked on me often and got answers quickly. I highly recommend Skyline.
Plain and simple, work with Skyline Med Staff. I am a man of few words but my experience with them has been nothing short of professional and encouraging. Good luck in your search!
She always keeps me up to date on jobs and what is out there. And she is a joy to talk to. I would highly recommend Kelsey.
I highly recommend Skyline. Great recruiters, best pay packages I have had in over 3 years. Never had a single issue at all. Looking forward to many more contracts with them.
Fantastic company!!!! Multiple assignments with them, all great experiences.