Posted 13 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Nights, usually 7-7
This position will work in collaboration with the healthcare team, patient and family to promote patient health through delivery of professional nursing care appropriate to patients age and condition as documented in the nursing and medical plans of care in accordance with evidence-based nursing and patient care practice standards and hospital goals, values and regulatory standards.
1. Two year (ADN) degree in nursing, a four-year degree (BSN) in nursing, or a Diploma Nursing degree. Required
1. Two years experience in Cardiovascular Intensive Care
1. Current State of Arizona RN license or an RN license from a compact state with multistate privileges or the ability to establish licensure according to Arizona law prior to start date.
2. Current BLS certification for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association.
3. Current PALS certification from the American Heart Association.
Great service so far,great pay with excellent support from staff.Taking into consideration,Ms. Veronica,Lorrie,Angela and of course Miss Lydia ,very accommodating very proffessional and they will always be there for you in times of your needs.Veronica is very friendly she can be your friend and you can count on her ,call her or text her anytime she will get back you in a blink of an eye.Will miss them badly...