Posted 1 hour ago
RN - Registered Nurse - Medical-Surgical
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Medical Surgical
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled Med/Surg Nurses for travel RN contract opportunities in Tulsa, OK. Med/Surg Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med/Surg RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
This facility is a teaching hospital with medical clinics located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It operates a large number of osteopathic residency and fellowship programs. The hospital is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association's Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program. A full-service facility that has been part of the community for over 100 years. 175 Bed Hospital, 24-hour emergency care, Critical Care Center and accredited chest pain center.
Tulsa is a city on the Arkansas River, in the U.S. state of Oklahoma. It’s known for its art deco architecture, mostly in the central Deco District. Landmarks like the Philcade and Philtower buildings reflect a 20th-century construction boom fueled by the prosperous local oil industry. The Philbrook Museum of Art is housed in an Italianate villa that was once the home of a local oil magnate.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Med/Surg:
1. 2 Year(s) of current Med/Surg Experience
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. OK or compact State RN License or compact license
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this agency!