Posted 3 hours ago
Registered Nurse / Travel / Case Manager
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Los Angeles, CA
Chronic Conditions Case Management Nurse
Currently looking for a Case Management Nurse to fill a vacant role in the California area. The ideal candidate will hold a current and active RN license and possess at least 1 year of postgraduate relevant case management experience. This individual will strive to give their patients the best, most cost-effective care by working with insurance companies and researching new procedures and treatments.
Responsibilities of the Case Management Nurse
- Find appropriate treatments for patients.
- Schedule procedures and doctor appointments.
- Track healthcare related appointments.
- Responsible for medication management.
- Educate the member on preventative health care.
- Comply with all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory trainings as assigned.
- Collaborate with other members of the primary care team including members.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions.
Requirements of the Case Management Nurse
- Current and active RN license
- Must have at least 1 year of postgraduate relevant case management experience
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!