Posted 13 days ago
Registered Nurse - NICU 3 Job in Elizabethtown, KY
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||7:00A - 7:00P
JOB REQUIREMENTSNeonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobThe Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse provides critical care to premature and sick newborns, as well as providing much needed support to the parents and families. NICU RNs work as a part of a healthcare team providing care.NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
My recruiter is Blake he is awesome. All the staff that email you or call you have your best interest to help you all that they can. Thank you Gifted team job well done!!!
Travel ER Nurse
I have worked for RMRG and Gifted for over 10 years. I trust them to help me advance in my career as a nurse. I recommend Gifted as often as I can.
Wonderful company and people to work for!! Been working with them for almost 10 years and love my jobs! Highly recommend Gifted Healthcare!!
Great folks to work with!! Definitely helpful! Great recruiter Bill Peoples!
The nurse-owned and operated company has strong leadership and positive culture - it is founded and run by a group of inspiring nurse leaders and female executives. The culture is one that is caring and open. It is a fun place to work and I genuinely enjoy spending time with my colleagues and GIFTED Nurses. The work we do is meaningful which makes coming to work each day exciting.