Posted 6 hours ago
RN - Registered Nurse - M/S Tele
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – MedSurg
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled Med/Surg Nurses for travel RN contract opportunities in Dallas Fort-Worth, TX. Med/Surg Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med/Surg RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
This Hospital is a transitional care hospital treating chronically, critically ill patients with specialized care who require an extended stay in a hospital setting, including one negative pressure room.
Offering both big-city excitement and quiet, suburban living, the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area offers an interesting mix of Texas pride and cosmopolitan offerings. The cowboy life still exists in Fort Worth, while Dallasites love the trendy local bars and numerous retail shops. And no matter which part of the metroplex they call home, sports fans rally together behind their professional sports teams.
The small-town feel of Friday night football games and backyard parties exists in the suburbs of Dallas-Fort Worth. In those areas, residents can bump into their friends at the local Tex-Mex restaurant, children ride their bikes and joggers hit the pavement for evening runs. But even in DFW proper, many people exude that Texas friendliness with a wave or a "hello" to strangers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Med/Surg:
1. 2 Year(s) of current Med/Surg Experience
2. BLS/ACLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. TX or Compact State RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this agency!