Posted 1 hour ago
RN - Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Saint Petersburg, FL
||7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – ICU
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled ICU nurses for St. Petersburg, FL. The critical care nurse is in charge of providing care to critically ill patients. The intensive care unit or emergency department usually houses these types of patients. Some critical care nurses find employment in other settings such as cardiac care units, telemetry units, recovery rooms, nursing homes and outpatient surgery centers. A critical care nurse must be able to learn and implement the latest medical technologies and perform evaluations of test results to provide the best possible care. A strong working knowledge of life support machines, cardiac monitoring systems and other life preserving medical equipment is essential for a critical care nurse.
This Medical Center is a 80-bed hospital treating chronically, critically ill patients with specialized care who require an extended stay in a hospital setting.
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing. Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art; the Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary; and Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – ICU
1. 2 Year(s) of current ICU Experience
2. BLS/ACLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. Florida or Compact State RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this agency!