Posted 1 minute ago
Progressive Care Nurse - Travel - (PCU RN)
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Also manage cardiac drips amiodarone, cardizem, heparin, insulin, Bumex, dopamine, and dobutamine.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Medication: HCS EMAR; Paper Charting
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Arrhythmia interpretation, pre/post op care of cardiac cath pts.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Weekend rotation required. 48 hours EOW.
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Yes but only to units with the same patient acuity
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit.
9. Dress Code:
Grey uniform bottoms and any color tops.
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
General orientation to the facility with unit specific orientation provided on the floor.
MUST HAVE ALL TO SEND:
DOB and last 4 of SSN
2 yrs Tele or Stepdown
KY or compact lic in hand, need to send bon state lic verification
BLS, ACLS, NIHSS
Willing to work 48 EOW
OK with Ratios 1:5-6
Cardiac Drip Experience (required)
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
Competitive pay rates
Free, quality, private housing
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Awesome company to work for. They truly care about, and are supportive of, their clients.