Posted 22 minutes ago
Cardiovascular Nurse - Travel - Travel (Cardio - CVICU RN)
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A team of highly passionate physicians and nurses seek an energetic and driven RN to join their team on the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CVICU). This prestigious facility houses an exceptionally skilled team that delivers truly compassionate care in an environment that strives to involve patients in each phase of their healing process.
TX License or compact
CVICU Minimum 3 yrs Bypass experience Certified in BLS, ACLS Must be willing to float to other ICU/Stepdown units as needed.
Required Skill Set:
1) Fresh post bypass surgery trained
2) able to wean and with the assistance of respiratory therapist extubate the post bypass patient
3) Strong in knowledge of hemodynamics
4) Able to wean multiple drips- some examples are epi, levophed, insulin, dobutamine, dopamine, cardene, propofol, prexedex, ect.
5) able to care for and d/c PA catheter and art line
6) able to monitor and interpret SVO2, PA pressures, CVP, arterial pressures, CO and CI.
8) also occasionally we do have patients on CRRT, impellas and IABP so it is great if they know how to manage these also.
NO BLOCKED SCHEDULES AVAILABLE.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
Medical plans with dental and vision
Complimentary, high-quality private housing
401(k) and flex spending options
Accident and short-term disability coverage
Free continuing education (CE) courses
Guaranteed pay program
Tuition discount program
This agency gives a clear concise summary of what they desire in a staff nurse in their facility.