Posted 8 hours ago
Registered Nurse(RN) / Travel / Dialysis
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Currently seeking an experienced Dialysis Nurse (RN) for a job opening in Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of experience as a dialysis nurse.
Responsibilities of the Dialysis Nurse
- Perform dialysis to filter toxins and waste products from the blood.
- Perform hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis to patient.
- Monitor patient condition before and after procedures
- Work with other health professionals to provide care
- Maintain and manage dialysis machines, systems and equipment.
- Instruct and counsel patients & their families on dialysis nursing care issues.
- Administer medications as prescribed by nephrologists or physicians.
- Ensure comfort to patients while executing dialysis nurse functions.
Requirements of the Dialysis Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Active State licensure as an RN
- 2 years of experience as a dialysis nurse
- Expertise in all types of dialysis including hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Must have current BCLS certification
- Candidate should have knowledge with computers and electronic charting.
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!