Posted 4 hours ago
RN - Registered Nurse - M/S Tele
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – MedSurg/Telemetry
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled MedSurg/Telemetry nurses for travel RN contract opportunities in Nashua, NH. MedSurg/Telemetry Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that these RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
This hospital is part of a regional, full-service healthcare system serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. They are building on a century of service to meet the growing needs of their community through innovation, leading-edge technology, and the highest-quality medical care, a tradition since 1908. The medical staff, employees, and volunteers are recognized among the very best by all the standard quality measures and by those who count the most - the patients. This 208-bed facility combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine.
Nashua is a city in southern New Hampshire. In the city center, sprawling Mine Falls Park, which stretches along the Nashua River, has an extensive trail system. The north end’s large Greeley Park features picnic areas and a playground. Nashua’s summer collegiate baseball league team plays at nearby Holman Stadium. The city is home to Symphony NH, which performs orchestral works at various venues.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – MedSurg/Telemetry:
1. 2 Year(s) of current MedSurg/ Telemetry Experience
2. ACLS/BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. NH or Compact RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this agency!