Posted 11 days ago
Travel RN, WA , ASAP
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Day (12 Hours) 7:00 19:00
Are you ready to travel to your next assignment? Vital Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Ortho nurse for a travel assignment in Seattle, WA ASAP! .
With our caring team of experienced professionals, lucrative assignments and top-tier pay and benefits, you’ll soon see why Vital Healthcare Staffing is fast becoming the travel company of choice.
- Top-tier wages
- Flexible travel assignment lengths
- Guaranteed hours (up to 48-60 hours per week)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Excellent 401(k) retirement benefits
- Assignment bonuses for applicable assignments
- Free, private, quality accommodations, including furniture and utilities
- A selection of assignments across the country
- Assignments at hundreds of facilities, including many of the top hospitals in the nation
- Prescription coverage
- Tax-free travel reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Weekly payroll
- Direct deposit services
- Referral bonuses
- Positions close to home in some cities
- 24 Hour Support
- As well as several other added benefits being added daily
Vital Healthcare Staffing and Jason Ross are the best! I highly recommend this company and Jason to all traveling healthcare professionals. The most competitive pay packages and honest relationship with my recruiter is what sets Vital Healthcare Staffing and Jason apart from the others.
Jason has outperformed at least 10 recruiters in my short 2 years in travel nursing. No BS, best pay! You go to work, do your job and you can count on Jason doing his. Highly recommended. And looking forward to 5+ career in travel nursing with him!
Two years ago, I ended my relationship with Trustaff because I had heard good things about Vital Healthcare in general, and Jason Ross specifically. I "jumped ship", but stayed at the same hospital initially - and enjoyed a substantial increase in compensation. Several times in the interim, I have been offered positions by other agencies, but I have stayed with Vital because Jason has always had my back. I have traveled over a decade. I know the difference. For all the right reasons, I'm sticking with Jason Ross and Vital Healthcare!
Love to work with Jason and generally small agency have more connection with you as a person than big agencies
Certified Surgical Technologist
I've been with Vital Healthcare Staffing for a little over three months and so far I've been very happy with the professionalism of this company. My experiences have been very straightforward and transparent. I look forward to working with Vital Healthcare Staffing in the future; not to mention my recruiter Jason Ross is awesome!