Posted 11 hours ago
RN - Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Rochelle Park, NJ
||7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Intensive Care Unit
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Nurses for travel RN contract opportunities in Rochelle Park, NJ. Critical care nursing is a complex and challenging nurse specialty to which many registered nurses (RNs) aspire. Also known as ICU nurses, critical care nurses use their advanced skills to care for patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening health problems.
Our hospitals form a national network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites across the United States. Our typical patient survived critical care but has continued weakness and significant medical needs. Select Specialty and Regency hospitals are designed to provide comprehensive, specialized care for high-acuity patients who need more time to recover.
Rochelle Park is right across the bridge from NYC….Home to nearly 200 arts and history organizations, 9,000 acres of parkland, and a variety of shopping and entertainment destinations, Bergen County is a great place to explore on your next vacation. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure, a unique shopping experience, or a chance to view American history and culture from a first-hand perspective, you will find exactly what you’re looking for in Bergen County.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Intensive Care Unit:
1. 1-2 Year(s) of current ICU Experience
2. BLS and ACLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. NJ RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this agency!