Posted 3 hours ago
RN - Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Intensive Care Unit
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Nurses for travel RN contract opportunities in Boston, MA. Critical care nursing is a complex and challenging nurse specialty to which many registered nurses (RNs) aspire. Also known as ICU nurses, critical care nurses use their advanced skills to care for patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening health problems.
This facility is a 487-bed academic medical center located in Boston's historic South End, providing medical care for infants, children, teens and adults.This Medical Center is a non-profit 496-bed academic medical center in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the largest safety-net hospital and Level I trauma center in New England.
Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and largest city. Founded in 1630, it’s one of the oldest cities in the U.S. The key role it played in the American Revolution is highlighted on the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile walking route of historic sites that tells the story of the nation’s founding. One stop, former meeting house Faneuil Hall, is a popular marketplace.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – ICU:
1. 1-2 Year(s) of current ICU Experience
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. MA RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
Be the first to review this agency!