Posted 11 hours ago
Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/Rehab
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: Rehab Nurse need for nights 8 hour shifts for 32 hours 4 nights a week
Currently looking for Rehabilitation Nurses in New Hampshire to create recovery plans for patients with disabilities or chronic illness. The ideal candidate will hold a valid Nursing license and possess at least 2 years experience as a Rehab Nurse.
Responsibilities of the Rehabilitation Nurses
- Help patients and their families prepare for rehabilitation difficulties.
- Assess persons requiring rehabilitative services including patients recovering from stroke, orthopedic knee and hip replacements and amputation, and persons suffering debilitation from medical and surgical conditions.
- Coordinate the multidisciplinary rehabilitative care of patients, and participates as a member of the rehabilitation interdisciplinary team.
- Work on goals that will lead to greater patient independence.
- Encourage and instruct patients to do as much for themselves as possible, within safe guidelines. Such as: Assisting patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADL s), socializing with others, and getting out of bed for meals.
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Nurses
- Valid RN license
- Possess at least 2 years experience as a Rehab Nurse
- BLS certification
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!