Posted 3 hours ago
Registered Nurse / Travel / Med Surg
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Currently seeking a Medical-Surgical Nurse for an excellent opportunity in the Missouri area. The ideal candidate will possess 1 year of med surg experience. This individual will provide care to a large number of patients.
Responsibilities of the Medical-Surgical Nurses
- Demonstrate leadership in delivering and improving holistic care through collaborative strategies with others.
- Use adequate nursing processes to provide care for the clients with complex nursing care needs and be able to guide and direct others who provide care.
- Care for patients with many different types of diagnoses
- Identify potential client problems and take appropriate nursing measures to intervene.
- Function effectively in a team leader/leadership role and uses team approaches to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the delivery of client care consistent with accrediting/regulatory bodies and Nursing Service mission, philosophy, goals, and standards.
- Supervise other personnel and give feedback on their performance.
- Initiate crisis intervention measures and the ability and knowledge to perform nursing care in an emergency situation.
Requirements of the Medical-Surgical Nurses
- Must have graduated from an accredited RN program
- Active RN license in specified state or able to obtain Must possess 1 year of med surg experience
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations
- BLS certification required
After decades of working in law, it was time for a career change. I accepted a position at MAS Medical Staffing in early 2016 which was, without a doubt, the best decision I've ever made! MAS Medical Staffing is the most dynamic company I've ever worked for - and growing exponentially! My co-workers, as well as supervisors and managers, are genuinely supportive and demonstrate an upbeat, positive energy, and always friendly. I consider them family! The perks of working at MAS Medical Staffing are numerous. What I treasure the most about working for this fast-growing, energetic company is the recognition, acknowledgment and appreciation received from all of my peers. I am most fortunate to be part of the MAS team!!
Strong community. Solid work life balance, very nice team, interesting work and great incentives to help drive the group to goals.
Great place to be! Recruiters care about the employees they are working with, management does a great job listening to employees, and there is always something fun going on! Culture is fun and lively!